The South Carolina Ports Authority will implement the following changes to its Export Receiving Policy. The new policy will be effective July 26, 2022.
New Export Receiving Policy:
- The terminal's last receive date will be two days prior to the vessel’s expected work start date.
- Vessels will open for receiving 7 calendar days prior to the terminal's last receive date.
- Two days prior to the vessel opening for receiving, the receiving date will be locked-in and will not change.
- Only two vessels per service will be open for receiving at one time.
- Exporters should continue to follow their Ocean Carrier's guidelines for vessel cut information.
- Exporters can visit the SCPA's vessel schedule page for updated information.
If you have any questions, please contact the Solutions Center at 843-579-4433.
Thank you for your business.